In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data are reflected below: the owner of Colegioobradoiro.es is PROMOTORA EDUCATIVA CORUÑESA, SL (hereinafter, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO), with the address for this purpose in OBRADOIRO street, no. 49, 15190 A Coruña C.I.F .: B-15024391
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website www.colegioobradoiro.es. Phone: 981281888
1. USERS: Access and / or use of this website of PROMOTORA EDUCATIVA CORUÑESA S.L. (hereinafter, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO) attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, when accessing and / or using, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE: Colegioobradoiro.es provides access to a wide offer of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to COLEGIO OBRADOIRO or its licensors, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that COLEGIO OBRADOIRO, creator of the Website, offers through its portal and enunciative but not limitative:
(i) not to use them to engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(i) not to use them to engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of terrorism apology or attempt against human rights;
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of COLEGIO OBRADOIRO, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
COLEGIO OBRADOIRO se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, pornográficos, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.
En cualquier caso, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO no será responsable de las opiniones vertidas por los usuarios a través de los foros, chats, u otras herramientas de participación
COLEGIO OBRADOIRO reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
3. P3. DATA PROTECTION: In compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other applicable regulations regarding data protection; The Portal User is informed that in any form or data request he will be informed of the basic information treatment that involves the provision of his data. In order to have a better understanding or information of that treatment, you can check the development of these sections in the detailed information that will be established below; taking into account that it contains all the treatments carried out by COLEGIO OBRADOIRO and, therefore, the treatments that we will carry out of its data are limited to the information that you have specifically provided us and for which you have provided us, where appropriate, your explicit consent.
3.1 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Corporate name: PROMOTORA EDUCATIVA CORUÑESA S.L.
Address: c/ Obradoiro, 49, 15190-A Coruña.
Phone: 981-28 18 88
3.2 WHO IS OUR DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE?
Corporate name: MASSLEY S.L.
Address: c/ Copérnico, nº6, 1º,11b, 15008 A Coruña.
3.3 HOW DO WE GET DATA? Data incorporated into our information systems is provided to us, both by physical and telematic means, by conducting interviews, filling in forms, signing contracts, recording images, voice and sound, as well as all those generated in the student follow-up throughout his schooling at the Colegio Obradoiro and those derived from the employment relationship with the center staff.
3.4 WHAT DATA ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR? We are responsible for the following data:
Datos de identificación y administrativos: Identification and administrative data: All those that appear in our forms, in relation to the identification of users of the website, legal representatives, students and relatives, and that are necessary to comply with the requests and for the provision of our services: name, contact numbers, email, addresses, family books, medical and allergy certificates, separation or divorce sentences.
Human Resources Data: All data of the Colegio Obradoiro´s labor staff (payrolls, curricula, identification data, training, tc2, tc1…).
Academic Data: We have the academic management data that are generated by the student during their stay at the Colegio Obradoiro (evaluations, records, records, exercises and in general, all the teaching data contained in the educational platform).
Bank details: All those data that have been requested in our entry forms for the management of the collection of our services (bank account number and holders). The bank details of the labor personnel are also available for the payment of their payroll.
Medical Data: Medical recognitions and student reports
Orientation and psycological data: We have data generated by the student and the orientation department (assessments, tests, reports …)
Broadcast and advertising: We have image and sound files of activities carried out by the student both in the School itself and in events carried out in other facilities in which the center participates or promotes (photos, videos, voice files captured in classes, activities sports, cultural activities, excursions and any other activity or school events).
3.5 FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA? In COLEGIO OBRADOIRO we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes -grouped by categories-:
Administrative management and response to inquiries and information requested on the portals (web, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin): The data is used to carry out the administrative management of our clients, provision of consultation and information services through our website, budgeting and in general any act necessary for contractual compliance.
Academic management: The data is used for academic management of the student; the carrying out of school, sports and cultural activities; and, where appropriate, the music conservatory, the International Baccalaureate and the Language School.
Economic management: The data is used for billing and economic communications.
Orientation management: The data is used for the provision of student orientation services, which are essentially importance for the proper development and training of the student.
Medical services: Data is used for providing routine medical services -recognition and control- detection of possible pathologies, circumstances that may influence the student’s educational development or the practice of sports and / or cultural activities. Likewise, they will also be used to carry out vaccination campaigns and / or similar promoted by the Department.
Dissemination and advertising: Image and sound files are used for the creation of borders, yearbooks, brochures, publication in media, on our platform, website and social networks.
Likewise, and provided that the consent also mediates, said data may be used to make publications of a historical nature, both in print and on the website, platform and social networks of the Colegio Obradoiro, in which stages, activities, events are remembered, ephemeris and relevant events that have occurred since the opening of the center.
Human resources (HR): The purpose is the selection, incorporation, management and discharge of the staff.
3.6 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal bases for the processing of your data are the following:
Administrative management and response to inquiries and information requested on the portals (web, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin): Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education, execution of a contract and consent of the interested party.
Academic management: Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education.
Economic management: execution of a contract.
Management of the orientation: Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education, execution of a contract and consent of the interested party.
Medical services: consent of the interested party.
Dissemination, advertising and commercial information: consent of the interested party.
Human resources (HR): execution of a contract and consent of the interested party.
3.7 FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP DATA?
Identification data: They will be kept blocked until 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship, taking into account the limitation period of possible responsibilities.
Academic data: Minutes, history of cycles and certain documentation related to the overcoming of courses, cycles and / or qualifications -as long as no instructions are received or specifically regulated by the competent authorities and looking to continuous requests installed long after the completion of the contractual relationship- will remain blocked 50 years after the end of the contractual relationship. All other data will be kept blocked for a period of 5 years, taking into account the contractual responsibilities.
Bank and economic data: They will be canceled one year after the end of the contractual relationship and will be kept locked for 6 years after the end of that, following the deadlines set for accounting obligations.
Medical data: They will be kept blocked 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship, in response to the obligations of preservation of the clinical history.
Orientation and psychological data: They will be kept blocked for 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
Broadcast and advertising: The image and sound data will be kept blocked for 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship. In the event that consent is given for the realization of publications with contents.
Human resources (HR): The data will be kept locked for 4 years from the time of discharge, in response to tax and social security responsibilities. On the other hand, the curricular data will be kept 3 years from its remission.
Likewise, the data will be blocked for a period of 3 years:
(i) when the rights of rectification have been exercised by the interested parties; if the rectification or deletion of the data must be ex officio;
(ii) when the data has been treated illegally;
(iii) and provided that the data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in Union Law or in the national legislation applicable to COLEGIO OBRADOIRO
3.8 WHAT ADRESEES WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
The expected data communications, in addition to those legally established, will be the following:
(i) Ministry of Education Culture and Sports, Ministry of Culture and Education, and dependent and related agencies.
(ii) The essential personal data for the contracting with insurance companies of the coverage of any accident or injury that students could suffer during the practice of any collegial or sports activity in the facilities of the College and, even, in the participation in activities and competitions outside such facilities (if they were performed as a representation of it).
(iii) The essential data may be transferred to Travel Agencies in order to organize excursion trips and events in which the College participates.
(iv) The strictly necessary data may be transferred to the Federations and related organizations, for the registrations that allow students to participate in the different competitions they organize.
(v) The publication and archiving of photos, images, videos and voice files on the website, clouds and in social networks of Colegio Obradoiro (Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, YouTube and Google) is planned, in order to disseminate and publicize the activities and events of the center. Personal data of the categories of economic management, academic management and guidance management in cloud services (Google and Microsoft) are also archived. The contracting of these services is performed only with entities safeguarded by the EU-US PRIVACY SHIELD agreement (information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4), constituting an international transfer authorized by Union Law.
(vi) The transfer of strictly necessary data to the Association of Mothers and Parents of Students is foreseen.
3.9 ARE THERE TREATMENT MANAGERS?
Yes. There are specifically responsible for treatment that has been formalized due contractual commitment to data protection to carry all or part of the following services:
(i) Management of the educational platform.
(ii) Medical services.
(iii) Conservatory and language services.
(iv) Labor management services.
(v) Orientation services.
(vi) Catering services.
(vii) Cloud computing services (cloud storage).
(viii) Outsourcing services of the Data Protection and Legal Services Delegate.
3.10 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US YOUR DATA?
(i) Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether at COLEGIO OBRADOIRO are processing personal data concerning him.
(ii) L Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were picked up.
(iii) In certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
(iv) In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. COLEGIO OBRADOIRO stop the process data except for compelling legitimate grounds or when necessary for the exercise and defense of any claims.
In this regard, it is reported that COLEGIO OBRADOIRO does not carry out treatments based on article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) and f) of the REPD and that it does not elaborate profiles on the basis of said provisions.
Likewise, it is communicated that in the event that the treatment is aimed at direct marketing, you will have the right to object to it, including the development of profiles to the extent that it is related to the aforementioned marketing.
(v) Those interested have the right to the portability of their data and therefore may request the receipt of their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading.
Likewise, they will have the right to transfer data to another treatment manager, provided that: they are treatments based on their consent, the treatment is carried out by automated means and that such portability is technically possible.
(vi) Those interested may, at any time, withdraw the requested consent for the processing of certain data.
Regarding the rectification exercise established in the previous point two, we must inform you that it is very important for COLEGIO OBRADOIRO that the data you provide us are correct and updated at all times, since only then can we get its proper treatment and provide it our services effectively (for example, a change in the student’s diet or address could significantly affect lunch and transportation services contracted). For these reasons, we need you to inform us as soon as possible of any variation in the data provided at the beginning of the relationship or after the last rectification.
3.11 HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
There are forms at your disposal that you can request:
(i) personally, in our facilities located in c / Obradoiro, 49, 15190 – A Coruña;
(ii) by postal mail sent to the same address;
(iii) or through the email email@example.com
3.12 IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SATISFIED IN THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS …
You may, prior to submitting a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or, where appropriate, before the regional data protection authorities, contact our Data Protection Delegate, through the means established in point 3.2.
4. COOKIES USE POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 LSSI, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given his prior consent for it in accordance with what is indicated in the browser pop-up window of the user when accessing the Portal for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy of COLEGIO OBRADOIRO that every user must know.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: COLEGIO OBRADOIRO by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (information, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by COLEGIO OBRADOIRO or its licensors.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the provisions of the contents of this website, is forbidden for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of COLEGIO OBRADOIRO. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by COLEGIO OBRADOIRO. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in COLEGIO OBRADOIRO web pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: COLEGIO OBRADOIRO reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
7. MODIFICATIONS: COLEGIO OBRADOIRO reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are provided in Colegioobradoiro.es, COLEGIO OBRADOIRO will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case will COLEGIO OBRADOIRO assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10.GENERALITIES: COLEGIO OBRADOIRO will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: COLEGIO OBRADOIRO may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between COLEGIO OBRADOIRO and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of A Coruña.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]